? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 7, 2008

Brooklynn Ann Love





So I am officially an Aunt 5 times over... well if you count Austin and Danny then 7 times over! Aaron and Jessica just had their first on the 2nd! Travis and I drove down to Roy on the 3rd and watched the house and Mack while they were in the hospital. Brooklynn is absolutely adorable! She likes to suck her thumb but she scratches herself so she has to wear these little mittens which are just adorable! She is priceless!

5 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

Congrats! You would be the coolest aunt ever, lucky kids! Where are you? If you are in Rexburg, then I want to see you?!? Or hit me up when you are in SLC.

John and Clara said...

Hey. I like the pics! She is so adorable. I want to see her so bad! I think that we need to talk to Aaron and Jess to set up a blog so we can see more, all the time!

azufelt said...

Cute pictures! I'm sure you all had so much fun being able to be around for when the baby was born!

And I totally love the name they chose!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, she is the cutest little thing. Tiny, for our family! Love, Mom Love

Julie said...

oh my gosh. your family is so cute. i wish i was an aunt five times. oh well. i will be an aunt x2 in Jan so i am well on my way. so when are you and travis having kids?