? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm Pregnant!

So I have spent the last hour trying to get my scanner to work or to get a video uploaded and lets just say I can't do it anymore! I wanted to tell every body in a creative way but I guess I'm just not cleaver enough to figure out our new computer!
Anyways, I'm pregnant! 13 weeks exactly or at least I think it's really hard to keep track of that well at least for me! So far it's been ok, ok meaning I think everything stinks and makes me nausea! But I've been told that that will go away soon, I'm definitely crossing my fingers!
As for do we want a boy or a girl... I honestly don't care but Travis has been pushing for a boy for the past 3 months! Although he told me yesterday that he had a dream with a lot of little girls in it just running around and playing and just being girls and that it kind of made him want a girl! So now he doesn't really care either!
Well I just thought that it was time to tell everyone and I want you all to know that I am extremely happy and excited! Of course I'm a little scared too but we just don't talk about that!

10 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be happier for you! You will be such a great mommy! Just hang in there for a few more weeks and you should be feeling better. I was really lucky and had a super easy pregnancy, but I hear that most girls feel better by 15 weeks. You definitely have to keep your blog updated regularly with baby news and pictures of your growing belly. Again, I'm really excited for you and Travis!

Mrs. Horton said...

WOOHOO!!!! That's SO awesome! I hope you start feeling better soon, but this is a great excuse to have Travis pamper you :)

John and Clara said...

It's about time you told everyone!! I have been checking your blog for weeks to see what creative way you would post it...too bed you couldn't get your computer to work for you!! I am so excited for you. Congrats..again!!

Unknown said...

OMG, congrats! You'll be the best mom!

kaylinannette said...

Oh my, Oh my!!! That is so exciting. I can't wait to see a little baby Jessica or Travis. So cute!

Janelle Johnson said...

YAY! (Imagine really loud, giggle screams). So happy for you and Travis. You will be an absolute doll of a mother.

Julie said...

oh I am so excited for you two... oh gosh

Kristi said...

YAY Jessica, I am so excited for you. This is Kristi Dalebout (hope its ok that I check your blog) anyways, this is so wonderful. I starting feeling better at week 16 so hopefully you're almost done too.

Definately post lots of updates on any baby news.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! I know Corey already told you, but I had to myself! I'm so excited! I can't wait for a new niece or nephew! You and Travis are going to be great parents!! See you in a few days! (Excited for that, as well!)

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh! I'm seriously going to wet my pants! That is so exciting!!! Babies are wonderful and so are you! I can't believe that my dear sweet Hillcrest neighbor is not only married, but having a baby. Congrats! Love you!!!! Totally!