? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lake Powell

So the Lake was awesome this year... just a little different than most... my parents boat broke so my dad, John (Clarar's husband) and Terron (Amanda's husband) were gone for 2 days trying to get it fixed but to no avail!

We still had a wonderful time and found plenty of things to keep us busy... going tubing on Uncle Ransom's boat, cliff jumping and playing with the kids.
When we went cliff jumping it took Travis and I forever to actually do it, yeah I know I'm a baby, it's just funny that we used to do it all the time and I was fine but now it scares the crap out of me... I guess this proves that you really do get smarter with age! You know what else happens with age... pain... tubing has never hurt so much, it's a good thing we only had one boat or I think I would be dead! Don't get me wrong tubing is my favortie but it's just a little more painful than it used to be! It was great for Travis and I to see the kids, I've missed them so much! Lin was kind of a brat, but hey she's 6 what do you expect, she's still cute as ever! Abbie was terried to go into the water by herself for the sole reason that she knew that whether she could see them or not there were fish in there, it was adorable... she's such a girl! Jake was great, I love that age when they just love you and believe everything you say!
One example would be playing a magic trick on him and telling him the penny wasn't behind his ear but in his belly button... it was great! Oh and watching them eat was a whole other thing!
We fed Issac licurash for the first time...he loved it! And Jake just loves spaggetti so much that he rubbed it all over his body and anyone who would let him touch them... which was only grandma! All in all we all had a great time and can't wait to go again!
And I just found out that we are going again Labor day weekend because my parents got a bigger better boat! So you will soon be getting another Lake Powell update, I know you're just so excited you might pee your pants but just wait for it!







3 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

Man I wish I was there w/you!!! We had some fun times at Lake Powell, and some not so fun times (i.e. me getting trampled by you in the spider stampede out of the tent ha ha!) Tell Uncle Ransom's family hi for me! Do they still have the banana boat? You'll have to take pics of your parent's new boat. I bet it is sweet! I'm so jealous!

Mrs. Horton said...

That looks like so much fun! And I too am SO jealous. Remember the wind storm that one night and part of the awning tent thing hit our tent and we thought we were going to die?? We had to stop laughing first though...

kaylinannette said...

Ya know, it just wouldn't be summer without your summer trip to Lake Powell=)
Luvs!!