? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our Trip to Montana

Our niece Dani's birthday was in August and we went to go visit, we had a great time. Cory and Bri taught us how to play spades which is a very fun game and I have to say that Bri and I kicked the boys butts every time! Girls rock! Dani definitely does, she is so cute and sweet, we just loved her! Austin is so funny, he's so ready for potty training because every time he has to go he runs up stairs to the hall closet and shuts the door, we got a picture, he wasn't very happy with us! Bri made these amazing cupcakes for the BBQ, she's really good in the kitchen! We had a great time and hope to go again soon!






We also visited the Army Base where my Grandpa and Uncle rest. We toured the base and got to see the house my Grandma lived in when she had my mom. My Grandpa was a Major so they lived on officer row it was gorgeous! We went and saw my Aunt Sandie and my cousin's Craig's wife Wanda and their children Kelly and Sam. It was so much fun to see everyone and to the see where part of my family came from and the history there.







4 comments:

John and Clara said...

It's really great that you got to go visit up there. I am glad you had a good time and got to visit Grandpa. It was so good to see you guys this weekend. I love you!!

Anonymous said...

it was so nice to see you and Travis this weekend! I'm glad you got to see Sandy and Wanda, etc. while you were up in Missoula. I sure would like to get back up there to see them all. You took some great pictures. We love you, Mom

The Perkins Family said...

How fun! Is that Travis' sister and her kids?

Anonymous said...

We has so much fun with you while you were here! Corey should only have about 3 more weekends of side jobs so we hope to come see you as soon as we can!