? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Update...

Ok so lets just start from the beginning... sorry it took so long to post but lets just say I've been busy. So just keep going down because I uploaded a lot of pictures!
Me before c-section and huge!
Shelby right after, they thought she wouldn't be able to breath by herself but she proved them wrong, as she has continued to do.

This is her pretty face, and when I tell people that she was very swollen I don't think they ever really bleive how much but her's my proof, she looks like she was beaten (she wasn't) but just compare this picture to the last one of her on her and the difference is amazing!
This is her hygroma, in utero it was pretty much a bubble of extra fluid about twice the size of her head but at about 30 weeks is just deflated and no they don't know why or how just like everything else about her.
Her legs and arms were huge, I don't even think the pictures do her justice!

1 comments:

Cassie said...

Jessica,I don't know if you remember me, I am from BYU-I. I just wanted to say that you have a very cute little girl, she is just wonderful. And my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.