? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Very swollen!

Big baby, she weighed 8lbs and 4 onuces when she was born but has sense dropped signifigantly because it was all water weight as you can see.

Ok so this is my all time favorite so far... this is my family!
They had to life flight her to Primary Childern's even though it's pretty much just down this long hallway but whatever, they thankfully mad a pit stop so I could see her for the first time!

2 comments:

Ashley C said...

What a trooper - I don't know if I could have handled all she's already been through, and she's less than a month old! And I love her dark, curly hair!

azufelt said...

Wow, a life flight, huh? Crazy to think all they've been through so early in their little life.

When Tristan was being transported, little kids were watching her be wheeled through the hallway and their parents were whispering not to stare at us, and it was weird, because I just felt a great sense of pride, like, "That's my beautiful daughter, take a look, she's gorgeous!" But their parents were hiding them from this baby that had something "wrong" with her, kind of silly to me.

I think she looks great!