? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 8, 2009

Moving...

Shelby was moved out of the PICU for the first time on Friday. This is her new room and it's huge, she even has her own bathroom! (which is nice for me!) And we can use cell phones here because there is no life support equipment in the Children's Surgical Unit.

Pretty baby!

Don't you love that face! This is her new toy that we bought her, I love giraffes and he even plays music!

1 comments:

Ashley C said...

She is looking soooo good! And I can tell how much more alert she is, even just in the pictures! And can I say how much I like her pink bedding? So darling!