? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 19, 2009

Favorite Things...

So she's only done tummy time once before so yesterday I thought I would try it, and she loved it! Or she just loved sucking on the mat but either way right?!
She smiles all the time now, and she just loves her floor toy!
So cute!
And I think her most favorite thing of all is her boppy, she loves to sleep in it and if hse wakes up she's just perfectly happy sitting in it and looking around!

5 comments:

ABCD Attkisson said...

Oh my gosh! That is sooo exciting Shelby's home! We can't wait to meet her!! And her room is absolutely adorable! Talk to you soon! Love you!

Lacey said...

Holy cow I can't believe it! By home do you mean Rexburg or are you in Utah? Let me know so we can swing by and see her! Hope you guys are doing well, she looks perfect!

John and Clara Balsmeier said...

SHe is so cute. I am so glad she likes all the fun things to look at. I sometimes wonder how much a tiny baby gets out of all that crap that parents spend a fortune on!! Her room is so cute, I love it. I need another girl!!!

JJ said...

I'm so glad that Shelby made it home! She is really a fighter and has constantly proven the doctors wrong! Way to go Shelby!!! Congrats Jess and Travis! It must be such a relief to get her home and be able to enjoy her full time and not leave her at the hospital every day! I am amazed at your faith through it all!

The Perkins Family said...

Welcome home little Shelby! I LOOOOOVE the nursery. You always were good at decorating. Looks like you guys are spoiling her already. Watch out...it only gets worse as they grow!