? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Amanda's Baby Shower

Lindsay Crebs and my goofy self!

Lori Smith and Kate Summerill
Amanda Walker is in the blue and green and her sister in law Kari Sorensen
Brittney Carlson and Robbie Ottosen
Katie Shakespeare and Karen Rambow
Lindsay is like the best cake maker ever and this is her handy work! Isn't just adorable! Homemade frosting and fondant (ok so I don't know how to spell, just sound it out!)
So last week a few of us decided that we just needed to throw Amanda Walker and baby shower... so we did. It was at my apartment I handled the food and games, Robbie did the invites and Lindsay made that adorable cake (and delicious!). We had a blast! It's funny though because in our ward you can't swing a dead cat with out hitting a pregnant lady, at the shower alone there were 4! It was my first time throwing a shower, I've done my fair share of bachlorett parties but as you can imagine those are quite different! But I think it went well, at least I had a good time and Amanda got lots of presents so that's good!

0 comments: