? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Apartment Update...

Well we found out shortly after moving in that there was something wrong with the shower because after taking our first one we step out of the shower into a puddle of water, and I mean a lot of water. So I call the realtor and she says she'll send a plumber well I wait the rest of that day and the next day... no plumber! Mean while both days I had gone to work out, so needless to say I smelt! Finally on Thursday the plumber comes and I believe I heard the statements "that's not good" and "oh no" come out of his mouth as he was investigating the problem. It turns out that everything that goes through the drain ends up on our floor! So he says he's going to have to come back to look into it more and talk to the realtor to decide what they are going to do about it, his Friday is full so he's coming on Monday. I think by the look on my face he knew what my first question would be so he says " you can shower you'll just have to mop it up after". So we have been showering and then mopping up our own shower water... it's been fun!
On a happier note, Travis is really enjoying his work so far. He's learning a lot of new and harder things and he loves it! And they are a really fun place to work, a lot of pranks and office fun!

1 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

Where is Travis working now? Is he doing an internship? How fun for you to be in Oregon. I bet it's pretty there. You need to post more pics.

I know how it feels to have a ghetto apartment. That's all we lived in until we moved to Arizona. Not like our one now is the best, but it's like the Taj Mahal compared to what we lived in in Hawaii.

Glad to see a couple new blog posts. You need to blog more so I can keep up with what you're doing! Hope you guys are good.