? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oregon

This is the door to the bathroom, trust me you don't want to know what it looks like in there, it would ruin your day.


This is our stove, under sink cabinet, refrigerator combo, whatever you're thinking trust me it's smaller!
Sorry this isn't rotated, we don't have Internet so I'm sitting in a pizza place that has a horrible connection but I'll take what I can get, cause if I die in this apartment I want there to be some witnesses!
This is the drive up to our place, beautiful! Over all it's livable so we're ok! Everyone has to live in a crappy apartment at some point right?!

So we're here, after driving all through the night to get here before the realtor office closed, we made it. And I have to admit it's not exactly what we thought it would be, don't get me wrong Oregon it's self is beautiful, it's the apartment that's not what we were expecting but it's ok, it's bigger than we thought but it's a lot dirtier than we thought too! We have an ant problem not to mention a spider problem and we all know how I feel about spiders. So we've sprayed a lot of Raid, enough to make Travis cough so much he threw up! The floor is caving in in the hall way but I mean over all it's totally livable but I think we've just been spoiled in Rexburg.

3 comments:

Scott and Lori Smith said...

Let's be honest, University Village spoiled us. We all complain while we're there, but in the end...

Anonymous said...

It will be ok for 3 months...just think of it as an adventure! The drive up to your place almost makes it worth it - it is gorgeous! Have fun while you are there, we miss and love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

You poor thing,
I can remember our first place. It didn't even have servants. The master suite didn't have a sewing room attached. You had to walk on a cold tile floor about 10 feet after you got out of the juccizi to get to the towels. The double oven only came in white and the stainles refrigerator had just had ice cubes and not crushed ice. But we managed to make do with what we had so I hope this made you feel better.
Love, Mom and Dad Attkisson